From: bpbhoo@... [etherbun]
To: etherbun <etherbun@...>
Sent: Sat, Nov 10, 2018 12:11 pm
Subject: [EtherBun] Re: acupuncture for arthritis

hi tal, i have had 2 buns try acupuncture for arthritis but i didn't see any noticeable difference so we stopped after 4 treatments. that being said, every condition/bun is different so you never know. i saw a dog owner at the vet's who said her dog had been getting treatments for about a year because they helped. i even tried doing acupressure (got a book on bunny acupressure) and massage at home but i never did that long enough either to see any noticeable difference. plus my buns were on metacam so that blurred the results of the alternative treatments. sha