Re: Bladder stone

BenBun'sMom

Emeraid products are sold through vets and wildlife rehabilitators, but may be available online here https://emeraid.com/product-category/herbivore/

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 9:55 PM Brenda B Delaney via groups.io <bennettbs=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Emeraid - where do you get that? Don’t think I’ve ever seen it.  I have super picky bunnies. We were devestated when the couple out in California quit growing hay. It was the only kind in the whole world they really liked. I’ve tried dozens. Local, across the country you name it. One eat up is the current winner, but it’s a distant second to our favorite Sierra valley hay. I did a hay taste test and filmed it with the bunnies Literally shaking their head at every bag of hay except Sierra valley. It’s hysterical.