I hope this helps you come to terms with your loss.
My sincere empathy,
Chris

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020, 6:43 PM pack_lisa <lisajpack@...> wrote:
It really is irrelevant. My vet did not tell me she thinks my boy had Covid. I can't say for certain that he did, either. But the circumstances were unusual. He went from being healthy to being gone in a few days.

From: main@etherbun.groups.io <main@etherbun.groups.io> on behalf of David L. Fisher <dlf@...>
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2020 9:37 PM
To: main@etherbun.groups.io <main@etherbun.groups.io>; ava_haven@... <ava_haven@...>
Subject: Re: [Etherbun Main] Covid

I have to ask - what is the point of asking what vet it is??  Is this so everyone can criticize one person (not that I've had that happen to me)?

If anyone in this group were to ask me that question, I would simply answer with "my vet, that's what vet"

Someone please tell me how knowing the name of the vet will help this issue in ANY way...

On 9/26/2020 9:34 PM, Heather Bechtel wrote:

What vet