From: pack_lisa <lisajpack@...>
To: main@etherbun.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Oct 2, 2020 9:12 pm
Subject: [Etherbun Main] Decreased appetite and lethargy on antibiotics?

I started my 2 bunnies on Enrofloxacin today along with probios (equine). This morning, my Holland lop took the meds eagerly. Tonight she was very lethargic (not normal!) and didn't want the medicine. And now she isn't interested in her salad. Is this normal?

She is 8 years old, weighs about 4-4.5 lbs. (sorry I can't remember the exact weight) and she's taking .9 ml twice per day along with the probiotic.

Thanks,
Lisa