Re: Rabbit Brush/Comb for Fine Fur

CatherineAnderson

I have a bunny with similar fur and found that back brushing him works best.  I wasn't able to find any combs or brushes that worked either.

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 12:11 PM Mary via groups.io <mmcneilly=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello
Please can anyone recommend a brush or comb for a rabbit with fine fur? One of my rabbits has short hair and moults a lot. His fur is very fine and without any tangles. I have tried various brushes and combs without much success. The best one was a metal comb for pets but it did not get much of the loose fur out. I usually just stroke him and get as much of the fur off as possible.
Thank you. Mary