Protection for tender hock

BenBun'sMom

One 10 y/o bunny is developing a pink hock so while we investigate that medically I need to review current and choice methods of comfortable, durable (heh heh), wrapping to forestall deterioration.  I have succeeded with a first dressing following the Medirabbit guide (bandage intact and ignored 3 hours post-application; I consider that a success).

I think I recall another wrap method that cuts or forms an " H " shape to bind around the heel, a design that allows free normal joint movement.  Where can I find that?  Any newer well-experienced designs?

Many thanks for guidance.