Re: Protection for tender hock

BenBun'sMom

I'll look into it, thank you!  The silver will help to prevent infection which we have so far avoided.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 9:11 AM wendyandrayzer via groups.io <wendyandrayzer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
You might want to try Collasate, available on Amazon.  It's a small tube of surgical dressing that costs about $20. Apply a tiny drop to the pink spot on the heel, then fold over the adjacent fur and hold it in place for a minute or two until it dries (like a comb-over).  You'll need to reapply every few days. It worked great on my 14 yo bunny, and he seemed to leave it alone and not mess with it.