Thank you for the work you've done in moderating what has been an invaluable resource for me and I'm sure for many others. I have been unable to give financially due to recent job loss and student loans but want to express my appreciation for this resource and the ways in which it has facilitated the best possible care for my beloved bunnies. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need any other support, as I'd be happy to donate my more plentiful resources of time and energy to the worthy cause of happy bunnies and educated companions.

Best,
Emma

On Feb 6, 2021 at 5:32 PM, <Nancy Ainsworth via groups.io> wrote:

Hi Suzie,
I'm the moderator on duty this week for Etherbun. At the beginning of our appeal when we needed to try to collect money for our new Groups IO platform it would have been lovely for you to think of us with a donation. As it is we have collected enough to settle everything PLUS we have enough to pay for the IO platform for 4 more years at the current rate. So, we are all set for now.

Under the circumstances you describe you have an awful lot to deal with, please don't worry about us at all. Etherbun will be here as a source of rabbit health and well-being for you and everyone else and we'll let all of our members know (in 3-4 years) when we need more funds.

Thank you and on behalf of all of the moderators we are very sorry for the loss of your mom.
Nancy for EBAC

-----Original Message-----
From: Suzie Welker <kybunnies@...>
To: lloydse@...; main@etherbun.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Feb 5, 2021 6:24 am
Subject: Re: [Etherbun Main] ADMIN: Donations to Etherbun

I am dealing with a lose of my mom while my dad battles CoviD. Where can I donate. I can’t find the original email.

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 1:39 AM BenBun'sMom <lloydse@...> wrote:
Thanks for this.  My donation was in response to the appeal to pay for the group presence on the Groups IO platform.  I was not aware that monies were also needed to reimburse moderators/owners.  Does the previously stated $110 per year for "last year" (2019 or 2020?) include payment to personnel or is/was $110 the fee required to maintain Etherbun on the Groups IO platform?  I'm trying to understand if Etherbun is effectively covered for its presence on Groups IO for roughly six (6) years from 2019 through 2024.

When soliciting funds it's courteous and advisable to make available a full financial accounting to donors, and I am certain non-donating members also have an interest in understanding the security of Etherbun going forward.

Many thanks to the group owner(s) and moderator(s) for their expertise and voluntary support of this long-standing resource for individuals who care for domestic pet rabbits.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 8:47 PM mark via groups.io <mark318318=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Dear Etherbun Community,

First, apologies for the lack of communication.
Other things intervene - Real life, holidays, and of course.... inertia.

We are thrilled to report that as of Nov 7, 2020 the community has
donated a whopping $699.87!
This was much more than we expected in such a short time.
It reimburses the mods for the last two years, and establishes a kitty
to keep the group running for four more!

We The Mods (and of course The Buns) extend heartfelt thanks to everyone
who contributed.
I don't have the details on who donated how much, but you know who you are.

Thank You!
-mark for EBAC

PS Someone mentioned the lack of a receipt for donations. If you did not
receive a receipt but would like one, please email Dana Krempels at
dana@... with the relevant information. HARE is a registered
401(c)(3) charity.