Re: Adequan, Myristol

Mara Hurwitt & Sam Cox

Hi,

I tried Myristol for several months and it didn’t help my Flemish Giant at all. Others may have had different experiences.

I haven’t used Adequan.

I had some success with acupuncture.

On Feb 28, 2021, at 12:10 PM, BenBun'sMom <lloydse@...> wrote:

Ten y/o Pippi has developing OA through hips, knees, hocks, and one therapeutic her vet mentioned is Adequan.  Used that years ago, then disc'd when it was in short supply.  Is Adequan still considered favorable, effective, safe, with rabbits?  Is it preferably given IM or SC -- some articles suggest it may be less effective SC (?)

Anyone still fond of Myristol as an adjunct therapeutic in OA situations?  Thanks.