Rosehips

motek_and_gozal

I have been giving rose hips as a treat for years in the hope it will help with arthritis. Not sure if it does or not, have definitely had bunnies who developed severe arthritis while on it (along with other stuff), but it seems like a healthy treat. I have a new girl, estimated age 5 months. She doesn't want apple or carrot, but loves her rose hips. I have been giving her 2 tbs. twice a day. I was looking at the binky bunny website and they say "rose hips (adult bunnies only)". Does anyone know of a reason I shouldn't give my young girl rose hips or should restrict quantities?

Thanks,

Tal