Litter box using

Judi Pariseau

Hi, all- we have a 4 year old girl, Bernadette, who is only using her litter box about half the time. The rest of the time she will pick a spot in her room and use that. We’ve tried moving the box to the place she chooses, but she just moves to a new spot- currently it’s the lowest shelf of an old bookcase. I put a puppy pad and newspaper on it to absorb everything. It isn’t wide enough to put a box on, so we’re really stuck this time. Any thoughts on how to get her to just use her bin? She’s healthy and happy, eats well, is really lively and affectionate, an all round great bunny, I’m just out of ideas. Thanks, Judith