Re: progress?

mary

My current two bucks are age 5. Boo was the only bunny at age 6 months and I figured he needed a friend and 6 months later got tiny "Baby", a not quite 2 lb beast (Lionhead) that tried to dominate Boo right away. I kept them apart because of fighting but letting each have its own time out loose and able to go sniff and show aggression to the other through the crate bars. Nothing bad, they never injured the other. After about nine months I saw kisses through the bars and Baby would lower his head to accept the affection. At that point I let them loose together, nothing awful happened and now they are best friends, inseparable. Bunnies usually work out their emotions, fears.