From: main@etherbun.groups.io <main@etherbun.groups.io> on behalf of Nancy Ainsworth via groups.io <jtawired@...>
Sent: Thursday, August 5, 2021 12:29 PM
To: talia.sechley@... <talia.sechley@...>; main@etherbun.groups.io <main@etherbun.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Etherbun Main] Ongoing dental woes

Hi Talia,
It is possible, like Dana mentioned, that there is a problem spur hiding back there. Some bunnies are so sensitive that the tiniest spur throws them off. Also, the whole sore mouth from the dental procedure (having their mouths opened so wide, unnaturally). Are you syringe feeding him during this phase? Also, out of curiosity, what is his weight and what dose of meloxicam is he getting?
Nancy