Re: Monty

rlkessler

Dave,

I have been wondering how you were doing, and am so sorry.  Letting a beloved bunny go is a terrible decision to have to make, but you thought of what was best for Monty.  I have doubts about decisions made concerning Riley's care...and there are still days where that time comes back to me after all these years.  Hindsight is 20/20..or pretty close to it.

Your doubts about staying with Monty's vet are something you need to take a bit of time to think about...listen to your gut.  It sounds as if you feel he shouldn't have prescribed steroids for Monty.

Good thing you have Lily..she can be a comfort to you.

Take care,
Roberta