Topics

Disabled Rabbits group

motek_and_gozal

Does anyone know how to connect to the Disabled Rabbits group? I'm not able to connect to it on Yahoo and not finding it on the .io groups or anywhere else.

Thanks,

Tal

motek_and_gozal

BTW, other than on Facebook.

Tal

paulette

Hi Tal,
Disabled rabbits group via "facebook". I believe Yahoo group no longer exist.
Paulette

On Monday, October 26, 2020, 12:23:51 AM EDT, motek_and_gozal via groups.io <talsaarony@...> wrote:

Does anyone know how to connect to the Disabled Rabbits group? I'm not able to connect to it on Yahoo and not finding it on the .io groups or anywhere else.

Thanks,

Tal

mark

Yahoo sent an email to group members saying that grouos were being shur down, but not until Dec 15.

Here is the link to the FAQ they sent:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/groups/SLN35505.html

-mark