[EXTERNAL] [Etherbun Main] question

hunhare

“ One or two droppings“?!
🤣😂🤣😂

From: main@etherbun.groups.io <main@etherbun.groups.io> on behalf of veronica torres via groups.io <veronicaclairetorres@...>
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2021 10:19:57 AM
To: main@etherbun.groups.io <main@etherbun.groups.io>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Etherbun Main] question

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the organization. DO NOT CLICK ON LINKS or OPEN ATTACHMENTS unless you know and trust the sender.

hmm, so can i ask the majority of rabbit owners on this page : is it typical to have your rabbit be litter trained but still one or two droppings on your floor? is it just me? --
Veronica.T🎀

gabbysbunnies

I'm thrilled when the pee makes it in the litter pan - forget the droppings.  I sweep them up and put them in my flower beds.  Needless to say, I have the nicest, healthiest flowers around.

Gabrielle LaManna

On Thursday, May 27, 2021, 04:32:14 PM EDT, hunhare <dana@...> wrote:

“ One or two droppings“?!
🤣😂🤣😂

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the organization. DO NOT CLICK ON LINKS or OPEN ATTACHMENTS unless you know and trust the sender.

hmm, so can i ask the majority of rabbit owners on this page : is it typical to have your rabbit be litter trained but still one or two droppings on your floor? is it just me? --
Veronica.T🎀

lakesancutuary

We did the same thing & our garden was glorious 🌻

Martha Glantz

--
Martha and her angel bunnies Cappy, Biscuit & Roxie