Gassy bunny

Colette Patterson

Hi all,

I’m just wondering if anyone has any advice please?.. I have a 7 year old bunny with a very noisy gurgly tummy this evening (why do these things always happen in the evening)…I’ve dealt with GI Statis before both of my boys have had it and thankfully got through it….but it’s been a couple of years and tonight Obi’s tummy is very noisy and he doesn’t want his pellets (very very unusual for him as he lives for treats/food) …he has had some wet coriander …but I think he looks uncomfortable! I’m very worried! It might be the emergency vets ….any advice would be appreciated…
Thank you so much, Colette