please help!

veronica torres

hi, i don't know if anyone remembers me, but i am the one who had the twelve year old dwarf bunny who was having a bit of trouble with her litter box. she mostly goes into the litter box but still has the odd accident or so (usually two droppings outside the litter box) but i have come to the conclusion that the litter box that i am using, as great as it is, might be too high up for a rabbit her age to use. i was wondering if i got a ramp to attach the to the end of the litter box, then it might make it easier for her to get in, decreasing her odd accidents even more. then she would not have to associate the litter box with pain or difficulties when she needs to go but she is too tired. i can put a ramp up there so she can hop up easier, because the litter box is high sided, so she would usually have to jump higher than usual to go to the bathroom each time. i would not like to sacrifice the high sides of the litter box however, but like i mentioned, i would like to put a ramp there if it might decrease the accidents and make her more comfortable. i need some assistance on how i can make or get a ramp to place in it. i need it to stay attached to the litter box so it does not slip. any advice on how i can get started with this project? please help!

an image of my litter box is below, and what i had in mind for a ramp is below that.

my litter box :

ramp idea :

incase the images are not loading :

my litter box : 680 × 1024

Meg Brown

Hi
   I can’t view your images
      Why not cut the bottom of one side down to floor level?
        I have several litter boxes that I’ve adapted for my special needs bunnies.
It would make it so much easier for your girl.
     I can send you photos if interested.
     Sincerely,
        Meg