From: main@etherbun.groups.io <main@etherbun.groups.io> on behalf of David L. Fisher <dlf@...>
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 3:24 PM
To: main@etherbun.groups.io <main@etherbun.groups.io>
Subject: [Etherbun Main] RIP Monty

I just got home from the vet.  Monty had almost no chance of ever
leaving the hospital and I didn't want to prolong her suffering just to
keep her at a strange place that isn't home.  They drained fluids twice
with a thorassic tap, getting 30ml last night and another 37ml today,
and she was still going downhill.

I'll say more when I get my head around this.

dustbunnysmom

I am s very sorry. Sending comfort and love.

On Jul 27, 2021, at 3:25 PM, David L. Fisher <dlf@cotse.net> wrote:

I just got home from the vet. Monty had almost no chance of ever leaving the hospital and I didn't want to prolong her suffering just to keep her at a strange place that isn't home. They drained fluids twice with a thorassic tap, getting 30ml last night and another 37ml today, and she was still going downhill.

I'll say more when I get my head around this.

bpbhoo

oh david..i am so very sorry.  i know you loved her so much. rip dear monty. sha

Margaret Suchow

I am sorry for your loss

On Jul 27, 2021, at 3:44 PM, dustbunnysmom <kcalabro1@cox.net> wrote:

I am s very sorry. Sending comfort and love.
On Jul 27, 2021, at 3:25 PM, David L. Fisher <dlf@cotse.net> wrote:

I just got home from the vet. Monty had almost no chance of ever leaving the hospital and I didn't want to prolong her suffering just to keep her at a strange place that isn't home. They drained fluids twice with a thorassic tap, getting 30ml last night and another 37ml today, and she was still going downhill.

I'll say more when I get my head around this.

Sylvie Tjoei

My condolences

On Jul 27, 2021, at 12:25 PM, David L. Fisher <dlf@cotse.net> wrote:

I just got home from the vet. Monty had almost no chance of ever leaving the hospital and I didn't want to prolong her suffering just to keep her at a strange place that isn't home. They drained fluids twice with a thorassic tap, getting 30ml last night and another 37ml today, and she was still going downhill.

I'll say more when I get my head around this.

conejolover

Im so sorry about your Lovebunny Monty. My heart goes out to you and her, lots of love sent to you both.